- March 25, 2018
Service Sector Current Affairs - 2
Service Sector Current Affairs is specially created for NCHMCT-JEE (Hotel Management Entrance Exam). This type of current affairs including F&B, Food Processing, Beverages, Hotel & Hospitality, Food & Brands, etc.
- A celebration of cuisines from Armenia and Lebanon is underway at Food Exchange, at Novotel New Delhi Aerocity, and will conclude on November 26, 2017.
- Crowne Plaza Greater Noida won the prestigious India meetings, incentives, conferencing and exhibitions (MICE) Award 2017 at a ceremony that was organized by DDPPL, a platform that brings the entire hospitality industry together, and took place at The Lalit, Delhi, recently.
- The Brew and Barbeque have invested about Rs 6 crore to set up its first outlet in the country at Bengaluru’s Soul Space Arena Mall. The outlet, which spans across 22,000sq ft, will allow customers a first–hand opportunity to experience high-quality dining and a variety of exotic drinks.
- Sofitel Mumbai BKC honored two policemen - Police Naik P N Chavan and Mumbai traffic police constable Nilesh Gawande - with a lunch of honor, held to commemorate the 50th anniversary of AccorHotels.
- Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach honors Rao on AccorHotels’ 50th anniversary Bunty Rao, a volunteer lifeguard at Juhu Beach, has saved nearly 50 lives over the last 17 years.