- Tata Starbucks celebrates 5th anniversary in India, opens the 100th outlet in Mumbai
- BKC Dive will host the Let’s Get LIIT festival, featuring a menu comprising Long Island Iced Teas like Bombay Black, Manali Cream, Breaking Bad, Idukki Gold and Kashmiri Ice.
- Funbars Hospitality Pvt Ltd, known for combining global trends with a Mumbai flavor, and Viacom18 Consumer Products, the consumer products arm of Viacom18
- Copper Chimney, the well-known North Indian restaurant which has two outlets in Mumbai (at Kala Ghoda and Worli) and one in Thane, will commemorate its 45th anniversary with week-long celebrations between November 20 and 26, 2017.
- British Brewing Company, the gastro-pub at Palladium, Lower Parel, will host the second essay of Board Games Night, in association with The Board Game Company
- Sofitel Mumbai BKC, the flagship property of Sofitel Hotels and Resorts in India, has, in association with Bavarian Soul Hospitality, introduced the Bavarian wheat beer Erdinger Huette as a pop-up event at its outdoor venue, Hriday.